When you are putting together your MMS campaigns – always remember what you are pitching not what you are delivering. You have 6-10 seconds to register what you want to achieve. We have been doing this since 2013, and whilst we would NEVER say we have stopped learning – there is a fair chance we can assist you in making the best of your MMS investments.
With a SNIPER MMS there are 5 things you deliver:
- Personalisation and Context
- VCard – connection
- Your SMS message with links
Nike sells performance, and amazing athletics, Apple sells the concept that passionate people can do amazing things. Your MMS message can achieve way more than an unopened email and way more than a simple 160 character SMS.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MMS BY DUPLICATING WHAT IS IN THE VISION WITH WHAT IS IN THE TEXT MESSAGE PART – USE THE 5 ASPECTS OF YOUR DELIVERY WISELY.
Your MMS can:
- touch your client personally by building context and relevance into the vision
- re-affirm your brand with the message of who you are, what you represent and why they should feel comfortable about dealing with you
- deliver a trusted message, that NEVER looks like SPAM and build the trust between you and your client
- deliver brand resonance, they may not have thought about you for a while – but when you put your brand in their hand – they will be jogged to remember your brand – they may not react and act today or tomorrow – but you may find an EDM sent a week later has better response than you can remember – because you touched your client with your brand and your message in a respectful and trusted manner.